Ski Hard is now available on your favourite iDevice.
Get it for free from the App Store.
This latest gameplay video looks a lot better than the last one:
Ski Hard 1.0.13 has just been released to the Google Play store and PC.
Some of the updates are:
- Resizable window (PC)
- Match device’s aspect ratio (Android)
- Press Escape from title screen to quit (PC)
- Fixing the semi-transparent background on pause and game over screens (PC)
- In addition to F11, press ALT+Enter to toggle full screen (PC)
- Google Analytics tracking (Android)
- Removed test code for generating thumbnail (Android)
- Play select sound when turning sound on (PC, Android)
- Bigger bounding boxes when selecting buttons (PC, Android)
- Group buttons so that other objects do not hide them (PC, Android)
I have just finished Ski Hard! It is now available in the Google Play store for Android devices and for PC here.
I am hoping to have the iPhone/iPad version be out in a not too distant future.
I am just finishing up my first game: Ski Hard! Hoping to release it on Android and PC first, and then iPhone and iPad in a not too distant future.
Planning to do a couple of posts soon about how it all came to be.
Here’s a screenshot: